Wednesday, August 11, 2010

TO ALL MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

When you are sad...
I will jump on the person who made you sad,
Like a spider monkey all jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!:-)

When you are Blue..
I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you..

When you Smile.:-)
I will know you are plotting something that
I need to be involved in!!

When you are scared..
We will High-tail it outta there.

When you are worried..
I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be!

when you're confused....I'll use little words!!!!

When you are sick..
Stay away from me until you're well again!!
I don't want to get sick from you!!

when you fall..
I'll pick you up and dust you off..
After I laugh my head off..!!:-)

This is my oath..
I pledge it to the end
"Why?", you may ask??
Because you're my BEST FRIEND!!!!!:-)

~Sylvia~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) Hey, I'm one of them. :-)
Maria

The Kevin Glick Team said...

Shannah, what are you talking about. .??