Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blacky...

So once upon a time when I was a little ole horse, (which was yesterday) my master came to see me(which he seldom does). I was excited! Until he put this miserable rope between my two hind legs, and tied it to a wagon witch upon that was some happy, jumping kids; My master then bid me go.
"Have you ever ran with a rope between your legs?" Ugh talk of torture!!


Then when the kids were done with their rides, my master took me to the barn...Yeehaw!!!
I thought all was done...Till he put a bit and bridal in my mouth and climbed on my back.
Then leading me to a lawn with luscious green grass!! "Oh if I could have at least one nibble of it!!"
Oh, next thing...Dear Master, have you "ever" ridden a horse before?!?!



THE END!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

The third picture..LOL!!!!!!!

Maria said...

That POOR pony!!! :-)