Saturday, July 23, 2011

A weeks Work...

We're building a barn and adding an addition on the lodge.
 The lodge and it's extension.
 Nevin filling the block wall with concrete.
 Yup! Running those levers and leaning on shovels, is HARD work! :)
 Joe nailing up the plywood.
 Loooook OUT! Kendal got a hammer!!
 Keith, holding the plywood down for Joe...
 Nevin

 Look close. And move very slow.
 Dad painting the meddle beams...
 And Susanna doing likewise.
 Kurtis, Sonya, and Keith.
 Nevin mowing
 NORMAL!!!
 Sandra and Kurtis on a canoe ride
 Kelvin

1 comment:

Frank Miller said...

Good morning, I will be bringing my granddaughter there in a few weeks to hunt. I was there last year and I love looking at the family grow and all that each one does. My granddaughter loves to look at the pictures also.