Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kurtis and Buster

Well, I decided that I would give you an update...But as I scrolled through pictures I realized all the only resent ones we got are of Kurtis. But who wouldn't want to look at a 'really' cute boy?


 
 We are babysitting or rather Dog sitter our cousins dog. His name is Buster.
Here Kurtis is giving him a kiss :)
 And now Buster is trying to return it!

So, there is the pictures of the cutest kid!! :)

It would be great if everyone that views our blog, would leave us a comment!
If you follow us or are just passing by, We would love to hear what you think. :)
So please leave us a comment!!!

5 comments:

Shannah said...

You are sure getting a comment from me!!! =) He is adorable, but my brother is cuter! ;) You want to know what I think...I think you should post a whole lot more often!!! =) see ya tomorrow!!! =)

Anonymous said...

umm This is me.... ; ) But really "my Brother" is cuter!!! : ) Dopey

Maria said...

I look at your blog!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE to read your blog and see all the new pictures every time you post!!! You do a great job!!!!
~~Esther (in NY)

Yoder Family said...

Your blog is probably the most looked at blog by our family. And there is a whole lot of us, so you have a whole lot of viewers. =)