Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Roofing and Other...

We re-roofed a church roof this past week.
 Ripping off the shingles...
 Nailing the new ones on...
 Samantha helped too
 It was incredibly steep...
 Serena helping
 Brock
 So half of the roof is finished...We left it for the weekend and finished the other half Monday. (Which we don't got any pictures of.)
 Kurt picking dandelions
 Sandy making the kids dandelion crowns
 Serena

 Serena, Sonya, Samantha, and Kurtis
 Sunday afternoon we played volleyball at a friends place.
 Samantha

 
 The kids playing 'No Bears Out Tonight'

2 comments:

Diana Schmid said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! see it here

Van Sprewell said...

I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. staydryroofing.com